06 November 2020

Good Morning, America, Nov 6, 2020!

     Good Morning, America, Nov 6, 2020! My eyes are watery with tears of hope, joy, and an optimistic feeling. I've decided awhile back this elderly woman would never fall for the fear tactics of Trump's political party. 

     I refuse to be a pessimist. I am a moderate Democrat. I have believed in Biden since he announced his decision to run for president. 

     I have so much praise for Georgia's on ground organizers, John Lewis, Stacey Abraham and all the poll workers across America working tirelessly to show us all that America's Democratic process works.

    We just need to be patience, calm as it counts and processes the ballots. 

     My eyes are filled with hope, patience, calm and  optimistic feelings of #BuildingBackBetter our America Democracy.

     My wish and hope is that my sister Dorthy McGill's (1943-2018) soul is seeing the justice unfolding for Trump's downfall and removal.

     Let us all come together over time to Make America Care Again and Unify the country and our allies around the world.

1 comment: